Returns & Exchanges FAQS
Free 30-Day Returns
Our goal is to ensure your complete satisfaction! If you are dissatisfied with your purchase, returns can be made within 30 days of delivery. To start or follow-up on the status of your return, please contact us at email@example.com
- All orders placed within the contiguous US qualify for free returns.
- A Return Merchandize Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained before returning any item.
- Ship your items with the prepaid shipping label that we'll email to you.
- If 30 days or more have passed since your purchase, store credit will be issued.
- If you are entitled to a return, we will refund your purchase price and a credit will automatically be applied to your original method of payment.
- If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
How do I make an international return outside of the U.S.?
International orders have a different return process and do not qualify for free returns. Please contact us to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization form.
How do I exchange an item?
For the best service, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1.646.641.8910 for assistance.
Are there restocking fees?
No, you will not be charged a restocking fee!
Where is my package?
Shipments that don't require a signature can be left in a safe place at the UPS driver's discretion. This could include the front porch, side door, back porch, or garage area. If your tracking information shows that your package was delivered but you can't find it, please contact us within 48 hours to initiate a trace process with UPS. Once your package is marked as delivered by UPS, we are no longer held responsible for any stolen or missing packages.
Non Returnable Items
Rugs that are made to order cannot be returned or exchanged.